- What is your guest policy?
We offer a FREE week guest pass for any first time visitor. Otherwise, we have a $5/day guest pass; $20/week; or $30/2 weeks.
- How old do you have to be to workout at 180 fitness?
You must be 12 years of age to work out. If you are 16 years of age or younger, you must be accompanied by an adult or trainer at all times.
- Do I have to be a GSU student to receive the student discount?
No. Any current student (12 or over) enrolled in middle/high school, technical school, or university qualifies for a student discount.
- What age qualifies for a SENIOR rate?
Senior discounts start at 55 years of age.
- How do I set up a charge account for pro-shop items?
There are 2 ways to charge items. 1) CLUB BUCKS – you can purchase club bucks for any dollar amount. The computer will keep a balance on charged items until your club bucks run out. 2) You can put your checking account or credit card on file, and any outstanding items will debit your account on the 1st of each month.
- Do you offer Fitness Assessments or Circuit Training?
Yes. We offer free, complimentary fitness assessments as well as circuit training on our resistance machines. Call or stop by the front desk to make an appointment.
- Do I get any benefits from referring my friends?
Yes! For every friend that joins, you are awarded a prize. The bigger the membership, the bigger the prize! Don’t forget to notify the front desk when your friend joins!
- When can I sign up for a membership?
Anytime! There is always a staff member here to assist you during operating hours, 7 days a week.
Any other questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.